Pool billiards, is the family of cue sports and games played on a pool table having six receptacles called pockets along the rails, into which balls are deposited as the main goal of play.
– With leaderboard online.
– classical 8-ball billiards
– Single and two player quick games.
– 4 different types of board pool skin.
– High quality graphics & Dynamic sound effects..
– Intuitive touch controls, apply spin and swerve with ease
– Aiming let you shoot with one single finger touch from anywhere on the screen
How to play:
1) Single Player Mode
The object of the game is to pocket your set of assigned balls. The more balls sink the higher scores you get. Touch the screen to adjust the direction and drag down the power-up in the RIGHT to strike.
The initial time limit of Challenge Mode is 2 minutes but once you sink a ball you will get additional time. As all the balls have been cleared, the pool will create a new group of balls to keep the game going on. Also you can play the Practice Mode which has no time limit but no high score record.
2) MultiPlayer Mode
Multi Player Moder with standard 8 ball rules. Touch the screen to adjust the direction and drag down the power-up in the RIGHT to strike. Touch and hold at any point to move the cue-ball and tap to confirm for Free-ball.
Rack em!Download Amazing Pool for free
Free download Amazing Pool : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Amazing.Billard.Poll